Orders generally ship within 2-3 business days. Any exceptions or backorders will be communicated to the buyer via email or phone. We ship products through various agencies depending on the size of the equipment or accessory. Shipping agents include, but are not limited to: USPS, FedEx, UPS , USPS, and common carrier freight lines.
Most items over $500 qualify for Free Shipping except: Weight plates, Dumbbells and select strength equipment.
Standard (Economy) Delivery:
Delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials.
Items that qualify for Economy Shipping are generally shipped by common carrier and the delivery is a curbside drop off only.
Free Shipping does not include assistance unloading the product from the freight truck or moving the product inside. Inside delivery and final assembly is not included. These services may be available in certain markets.
Optional Delivery & Assembly:
What to expect for products that include the optional in-home delivery and assembly service:
Once we receive and prepare your order;
- we ship your equipment directly to your home, to be stored in your garage, and a local certified installer arrives to complete the installation.
- or, we ship your equipment to a local certified agent who specializes in delivery and installation
- *PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS NEED TO BE MADE
- The installer will call you soon after your equipment arrives.
- They will set up a date and time to install your equipment.
- The installer will arrive on the date and time agreed upon by you.
- The installer will place, assemble and test the equipment in the room of your choice.
- Most appointments require one to two hours, depending upon the equipment purchased and where the equipment will be installed. More time may be needed for certain models or if the equipment has to be disassembled to fit through doorways.
You can expect to have your equipment installed in your room of choice in about 3-4 weeks. However, this can vary depending upon your location, availability for installation, weather conditions and holidays.
Additional shipping charges will apply to residents outside of the 48 contiguous states. In rare situations, some areas may be considered undeliverable or have additional shipping charges. This includes, but is not limited to, islands requiring ferry service or remote areas. For orders that are over 150lbs, generally including most fitness equipment, the delivery address must be accessible by a semi-trailer truck. For this type of delivery we recommend that you purchase lift gate service when the freight company contacts you regarding your ship date. The freight company will quote their lift gate service price and make payment arrangements directly with you.
After you have made you purchase, Top Fitness Store will verify all orders to confirm your selections and answer any further questions. Shortly after that you will receive a tracking number for your order along with all other pertinent information.
Products requiring freight line delivery will be contacted to set up delivery windows. Any fees incurred due to the re-delivery of equipment charged by the freight company due to missing a scheduled delivery appointment will be the responsibility of the customer.
Upon receipt of your order please inspect your shipment carefully. If you notice considerable damage to the box or contents please refuse the item and the freight company will return the products to us. If you notice slight damage or missing items please have the driver note this on the freight bill. This will make it much easier to make a freight claim if you notice any “concealed damage” after signing for the item.
If you do find any damage of missing items please contact us immediately and we will work to rectify the situation.