What to expect for products that include our optional in-home delivery and assembly service:
Once we receive and prepare your order;
- we ship your equipment directly to your home, to be stored in your garage, and a local certified installer arrives to complete the installation.
- or, we ship your equipment to a local certified agent who specializes in delivery and installation
- *PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS NEED TO BE MADE
- The installer will call you soon after your equipment arrives.
- They will set up a date and time to install your equipment.
- The installer will arrive on the date and time agreed upon by you.
- The installer will place, assemble and test the equipment in the room of your choice.
- Most appointments require one to two hours, depending upon the equipment purchased and where the equipment will be installed. More time may be needed for certain models or if the equipment has to be disassembled to fit through doorways.
You can expect to have your equipment installed in your room of choice in about 3-4 weeks. However, this can vary depending upon your location, availability for installation, weather conditions and holidays.